REDINGER ADMINISTRATOR / LEADER SCHOLARSHIP Instructions
Deadline: May 1
- Epsilon Sigma Phi, through the ESP Development Fund, has established this scholarship to promote continued professional development for eligible members to attend the National ESP Conference.
- The scholarship is to be used to defray the cost of attending the National ESP Conference.
- Four scholarships of $500.00 each will be awarded annually to outstanding administrators/leaders based on accomplishments
- ESP members whose dues are paid for the current year (by February 1) and who are first-time attendees at the National ESP Conference are eligible.
- Eligible recipients include county, regional, state, national and program administrators / leaders.
- Recipients must agree to attend the entire National ESP Conference.
|Follow application procedure/preparation of application||10 points|
|Administrative impact on programs:|
|Meets new concerns and interests of Extension employees and clientele||10 points|
|Resources obtained...cooperators, volunteers, special funds, etc.||15 points|
|Innovative methods||20 points|
|Results, future implication||20 points|
|Special honors / recognition||5 points|
|Describe value of membership in professional organizations to Extension employees||20 points|